Chicken Karahi is one of the very popular dishes of Pakistan. It is loved on every occasion. It always add a great taste and aroma to any party.
Pakistani Chicken Karahi is very easy to make. Even bachelors living abroad can make it very easily. Lets have a look on Pakistani Chicken Karahi Recipe in detail.
- Chicken (Small Pieces) 500 gm
- Tomatoes (3-4 pieces)
- Ginger (Sliced)
- Garlic Ginger Paste (2 tbsp)
- Green Chillies (3-4 pieces)
- Fresh Coriander
- Coriander Powder
- Red Chilli Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Salt as per your taste
- Oil (1/4 cup)
After collecting these ingredients you can move towards Cooking directions:
- Pour oil in the wok (Karahi) and heat it.
- Add Garlic Ginger Paste and stir fry for few seconds.
- Add Coriander Powder and mix for a while.
- Now add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut green chillies and add along with fresh coriander.
- Add grind tomatoes, salt and red chilli and turmeric powder.
- Tomatoes and chicken will leave some water. Stir for some time.
- Cover the wok (karahi) with its lid and wait till chicken is done and water is dry.
- Once done put Chicken Karahi in a dish and garnish it with fresh coriander and chilies.
- Serve with hot naan or chapati.