I was finding Egg Paratha Recipe form a very long time, and I also tried making on my behalf. First time I was not successful but later, on 2nd and 3rd try It became more and more perfect.
Later on I found a recipe online and tried Egg Paratha Recipe for making this easy delicious dish. This time I was successful and it was a perfect Egg Paratha. It’s a very easy thing to cook and very delicious to eat. Mostly common in children for breakfast and dinner.
Egg Paratha is very easy to make and children will love its taste. Lets look at its recipe and cooking technique to make a perfect Egg Paratha.
- Flour dough – 2 Parathas
- Eggs – 2
- Chopped Onion – 1
- Chopped Green Chillies – 3
- Green Coriander – 2 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per your taste
- Take a bowl and add onion, green chillies, coriander, cumin powder and red chilli powder and eggs.
- Make a paratha and keep it aside.
- Put tawa on the stove and let it heat.
- Now put Paratha on tawa and cook it.
- Now turn the paratha and add mixed egg on the other side with some ghee.
- Turn the paratha and add egg mixture on the other side too.
- Make the other paratha in the same way.
- Serve hot and
Do try this recipe and let us know with your comments that how is the taste. Your children will love to eat this thing.
For any other recipe queries or requesting a recipe, please do comment. We are building a community where one can help the other by just sharing a small amount of information/knowledge.
Keep cooking and keep yourself and your family healthy.