Feeling blue? Worry not, I’ve figured out a simple and delightful dessert that is all you need. After all, it’s better to rely on food than on some person to cheer yourself up. I am a coffee and ice cream fan and I know you are as well. Therefore, I just thought why not mixing my favorite ingredients together to make my go-to dessert.
For this, you need to have a Starbuck’s coffee, otherwise Mcdonald’s McCafe is also good to go. My favorite flavor of ice cream is cookies and cream as it includes everything I need to taste in an ice cream i.e. chocolate, vanilla and biscuit. So, ice cream topped up with classic coffee and Voila; my very own Cookies and Cream Coffee Dessert.
Cookies and Cream Coffee Dessert
- 2-3 scoops ice cream, cookies and cream
- ½ cup coffee (Starbucks or McCafe)
- Cookies and cream biscuit for garnishing
- Crush cookies and cream biscuit into fine pieces that it becomes powder like. Set aside.
- Now, put 2-3 scoops of cookies and cream ice cream into a bowl. Pour the coffee over it according to your taste. The more liquid it is, the more heavenly it gets.
- Lastly, use the crushed cookies and cream powder for garnishing.
- Place your list items here