Are you planning to cook something creative? You have not much time for cooking because guests are waiting? Then here is one simple solution to all your problems, called Chicken Popcorn. Chicken Popcorn is one famous recipe for children and adults. It is easy to make and can be served with any home made sauce or just simply ketchup.
I tried Chicken Popcorn once in a restaurant and they were heavenly good. From that day I found a recipe online and started making and serving to all my guests and to children whenever they insist to eat something different and tasty. And also one big headache is when you are feeling light hunger then you do not understand what should you eat. In that case Chicken Popcorn are best and can be made quickly.
Before sharing its recipe if you want to be updated about all our recipes then please do subscribe to our blog. Its free and every new recipe will reach you first. Please subscribe and get free tasty recipes in your mail box.
- Chicken Boneless – 250 gm
- Flour – 4 Tbsp
- Black Pepper – 1 tsp
- Mustard Powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – As per your taste
- Chicken Spice powder – 1 tsp
- Eggs – 2
- Bread – 1 Small
- Oil – For Frying
First we will marinate the chicken. For marination we will use:
- Take a bowl and add Chicken Boneless, black pepper, Mustard Powder, salt and chicken spice powder.
- Mix it evenly and put it aside.
Now we will create bread crumbs so that we can dip chicken boneless in it and fry.
- Take another bowl and add flour, black pepper, mustard powder, salt, sugar and chicken spice powder.
- Mix them evenly.
- Now break 2 eggs in a plate or small bowl.
- Grind bread slice so that they can be used as Bread Crumbs.
- Now Turn the stove on and add oil to Pan and let it get hot.
- Take marinated chicken pieces and add in the flour mixture.
- Now take chicken piece from flour and dip in the eggs.
- Now dip in bread crumbs and put it on the pan.
- Fry evenly till they are golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup or any other sauce you like.