Omelette Bread or Omelette Paratha are very common as breakfast. Have you ever tried Chicken Omelette in Breakfast ?
We usually hear about onion omelette, Mirchi Omelette etc, but Chicken Omelette is one new entry in the recipes of breakfast. It is very tasty and easy to make. Tt is becoming famous specially among children and bachelors who are living abroad. Due to its easy nature in cooking and taste, now a days many restaurants have also started to serve Chicken Omelette in Breakfast.
Let us look at the ingredients required to make Chicken Omelette.
- 1 Chicken Breast in small cubes
- Salt (1/4 tbsp or according to your taste)
- Black Pepper (1/4 tbsp)
- Fresh Coriander leaves
- Chopped green chillies
- 3 Eggs
- Oil (1/4 cup)
- Put chicken breast cubes in a bowl and add salt, black pepper to marinate.
- Keep the chicken for some time.
- Cook chicken in 1 tbsp oil and put in a plate.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Heat the pan and with oil and put eggs in it.
- Spread the eggs evenly in the pan.
- Now add chillies, coriander and chicken at the top.
- Now flip the egg and cook from the other side for some time.
- Now fold the egg and serve with bread or Paratha.
[box type=”info” style=”rounded”]You can add cheese if you like cheese. It will make egg taste much better.[/box]
Your Chicken Omelette is ready to be served in Breakfast.