Butter Chicken is one of the famous dish in Pakistan and India and it is very easy to cook. If you have guests at your home and you are planning to cook some food for their lunch or dinner then Butter Chicken can be your one of the best choice. Butter Chicken Recipe is very easy to cook and you do not require any additional ingredients for it.
Lets have a look at Butter Chicken Recipe.
Butter Chicken Recipe
- Chicken (300G)
- Butter (2 Tbsp)
- Tomato Paste (1/2 cup)
- Fresh Cream (1 Cup)
- Red Chilli Powder (1 Tbsp)
- Cumin Powder (1 Tbsp)
- Garam Masala (1/2 Tbsp)
- Ginger-garlic Paste (1 Tbsp)
- Salt (As per your taste)
- Oil (As per your requirement)
- Put oil in the pan and add Ginger-garlic paste in it and mix.
- Add Chicken in the pan and cook till they are tender.
- Add tomato paste, red chilli, cumin powder and butter to the chicken in the pan.
- Cook it for 5 mins.
- Add cream to the pan.
- Now cook chicken on slow flame until chicken is done or water dries up.
- Serve after garnishing with coriander and ginger.
- Add Chapati or Naan so that everyone can enjoy.