Potatoes are the most famous vegetable in the world. They are a part of every country’s cuisine and almost no dish is complete without them. They are tons of new ways and excuses to cook and eat them. So thats why we decided to share some potato recipes with everyone.
I am sure you have never found a person who would say he does not like potatoes. However, if you are tired of the old-school methods of cooking, here are some super interesting and easy-to-make potato recipes for you.
So, read through and thank me when done!
- 12 peeled and grated potatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsps. flour
- Natural casings, 4 to 6 feet
- Half pound diced bacon
- 1 cup cream (sour)
- 2 tbsps. milk
- Take a pan and sauté finely chopped onion in butter. Dish it out when it turn pink and keep it in the room temperature.
- Take a bowl and mix grated potatoes, onion, bacon, 2 eggs, salt and pepper. If mixture turns too loose, add some flour to it.
- Stuff the mixture in the natural casings finely and leave them in boiling water for about one an hour. Then, bake them in the oven at 350 degree for about 15 minutes.
- Serve them with milk and sour cream.
Baked Potato and Vegetables
- Potato pieces (refrigerated)
- Red bell pepper pieces, finely cut
- Zucchini pieces, finely cut
- Fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Half tsp. garlic salt
- Half tsp. Italian seasoning, dried
- 4 to 5 cheese slices
- Pre heat the oven at 450 degree Fahrenheit.
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients. Then, take a pan and use some cooking spray on it.
- Place all the slices of cheese on the pan and spread all the veggies on top.
- Bake them for about 20 minutes, until all the vegetables turn brown.
- Dish out the baked cheesy vegetables and enjoy them with some pasta.
Baked Garlic Potato
- Red potatoes cut each of them in 8 wedges.
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. basil leaves, dried
- 1 tbsp. garlic salt
- Pre heat oven at 500 degree Fahrenheit.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix potatoes with the oil.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and basil.
- Arrange the potatoes in the pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until potatoes are cooked from the inside and turn crispy from outside.
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- Bacon slices
- Baking potatoes, cut it into half inch slices
- 2 cans fat free
- Half cup water
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups milk (low fat)
- Half cup sour cream
- 2 tbsps. fresh chives, chopped
- Take a large pan and cook bacon on medium heat until crisp. Now, remove bacon. Add onion in pan and sauté it for about 3 minutes.
- Take a cooker, place slices of potato and onion. Boil it in the half cup of water for about 8 hours at a very low flame.
- Mash the potato mixture, add cheese and increase the flame. Cook it about 20 minutes. Take the soup out in a bowl. And sprinkle some pepper.
- Serve it with sour cream and garnish it with some bacon and chives.
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Potatoes, cut it into 8 pieces
- Preheat the oven at 425 degree Fahrenheit.
- Take a plastic bag, place olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, pepper, salt and potatoes in it. Mix it well and then spread it on the baking pan.
- Bake them for about 20 minutes until potatoes tender.
- Dish out the wedges and serve it hot.